Built in 2020
1 - 4 Beds Units for Sale from
New Development in Chelsea, NYC
Lantern House, located at 515 West 18th Street offers brilliantly crafted homes featuring a distinctive reinvention of the Chelsea warehouse architectural style, a modern interpretation of the bay window and a custom masonry façade designed by Heatherwick Studio.
The 22-story building comprises a collection of approximately 181 one, two, three and four bedroom residences, many of which bestow uninterrupted cityscape and Hudson River views, and promise to provide residents a totally integrated lifestyle destination.
Day and night, carefully considered amenities and impeccable services cater to all manner of occasions — with moments ranging from the energizing to the serene. Residents have access to premier services from a dedicated team of experienced professionals, who offer as much or as little service as desired.
Lantern House is part of a development that links underneath the High Line and is connected by a free-standing sculptural glass lobby pavilion. Lantern House is in the heart of the West Chelsea art gallery district, within a short walk to Hudson Yards, sprawling parks, acclaimed restaurants, storied nightlife and several of Manhattan’s finest schools.
• 75-foot long saline-system swimming pool is a showpiece of Lantern House — the centerpiece of a soaring double-height space, filled with light, running alongside the celebrated High Line.
• Stone pool deck including a cold plunge pool, hot tub, experiential shower, chaise lounges and travertine niches with custom benches.
• Two co-ed cedar lined saunas, one conventional and one with infrared technology.
• Changing rooms for men and women each with showers, lockers and steam rooms.
• Treatment room for a host of spa treatments and services.
• Modern and complete health club with cardio machines, free weights and stretching area curate by Equinox®.
• Yoga/meditation room overlooking the pool
• Towel and water service
• Game/Media Room
• Coworking Lounge
• Garden landscaped by Hollander Design
• Event Suite
• Children’s Playroom
• Pets Allowed
• Private Outdoor Space
• Bike Room
• Cold Storage
• Community Recreation Facilities
• Garage Parking
• Green Building
• Laundry in Building
• Live-in Super
• Package Room
• Parking Available
• Storage Available