The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria
Built in 1931
1 - 6 Beds Units for Sale from
New Development in Midtown, NYC
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria
The world’s most fascinating and influential people have always lived at Waldorf Astoria New York. Since its opening in 1931, this iconic symbol of New York luxury was the residence of choice among world leaders, celebrities, and the global elite.
No other hotel in the world provided its residents with best-in-class service and an unparalleled lifestyle all at the center of society, commerce, and geopolitical events.
Today’s unprecedented restoration of this Park Avenue landmark will deliver a collection of contemporary residences in The Towers above the legendary hotel, with interiors and amenities artfully designed by Jean-Louis Deniot.
Featuring the finest living quarters complemented by a world of unsurpassed amenities and services, there is no more glamorous address in New York City than The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria.
Inspired by the hotel’s classic grandeur, internationally acclaimed designer Jean-Louis Deniot has created residences that balance modern comfort with Art Deco opulence; blending the old and the new; the European and the American; the grand and the intimate. Each residence celebrates the scale and beauty of the original architecture—a perfect balance of aesthetic and practical considerations—with windows that replicate the building’s original design and flood the rooms with dynamic views of the New York cityscape.
Kitchens feature wood and lacquer cabinetry custom-designed by Deniot and fabricated by Italian design house Molteni&C, cleverly concealing top-of-the-line German appliances by Gaggenau. Elegant primary bathrooms offer heated floors, rain showers, and custom Italian vanities. Handcrafted finishes, natural materials, and subtle Art Deco references bring a sense of history to these gracious contemporary spaces.
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria offers over 50,000 square feet of private residential amenities and programming paired with the impeccable services of the world’s most iconic hotel. Designed by the esteemed Jean-Louis Deniot, these private recreation, relaxation, and wellness spaces create the ultimate expression of accommodation and service.
A spectacular 25-meter swimming pool overlooking Park Avenue is at the heart of the extensive residential wellness facility on the 25th floor. Residents also have exclusive access to the private fitness center including spa-like wellness lounges with saunas, steam rooms, treatment rooms, and changing areas; private fitness studios; and a personalized health and fitness program facilitated by the hotel spa.
From the landscaped terrace to verdant Winter Garden and chic Monaco Bar, residents have many places to unwind. They can entertain in the private dining room and kitchen, take in skyline views from the Grand Salon, watch a movie in the Stage & Screen Theater, or play cards in the Monte Carlo Gaming Room.
Waldorf Astoria New York is one of New York City’s most significant sites of geopolitical history. The White House Historical Association will bring that history to life by lending their expertise for their first-ever curated library—the Presidential Library, in the private residential amenities of The Towers.
The Empire Club is a quiet place to work, take conference calls, or host a board meeting. Fully equipped, it exclusively offers condominium residents a casual open workspace, private offices, and meeting rooms for drop-in use or by reservation.
• 24-hour doormen and lobby desk attendants at both the Park Avenue entry and porte cochère entry at 50th Street
• Private porte cochère with 24-hour valet service and private residential entry
• On-site private parking*
• 24-hour concierge services in addition to dedicated on-site professionals
• Live-in resident manager and 24-hour security
• Front-door package and service delivery via signature Concierge Closet
• Secure off-street loading facilities for move-ins and deliveries
WELLNESS & FITNESS
• Starlight Pool, a 25-meter indoor swimming pool in a dramatic, double-height space with skylight
• Leading-edge fitness center with private training studios
• Men’s and women’s wellness lounges—each opulently designed with a sauna, a steam room, treatment rooms, and changing rooms
• Best-in-class training, nutrition and treatment programs provided by the hotel’s signature spa*
*Available for purchase
ENTERTAINMENT & LEISURE
• Winter Garden lounge with bar
• Starlight Lounge with bar
• Starlight Terrace, accessible via the Starlight Lounge; this private outdoor respite includes two kitchens and multiple seating areas overlooking Park Avenue
• Grand Salon with high arched ceilings and city skyline views, designed for private functions and equipped with adjacent catering kitchen
• Presidential Library and Bar
• The Chrysler Room, a private dining room with adjacent demonstration kitchen and catering kitchen
• The Cue Club, including two pool tables and one snooker table
• Monte Carlo Gaming Room
• Monaco Bar
• Stage & Screen Theater
• Children’s Playroom
The Empire Club — a fully equipped, first-class business facility including:
• Private offices available for reservation
• Boardroom with full conference capabilities
• Small conference rooms suitable for private meetings
• Reception desk available for host’s staff to greet visitors
• Spacious coworking lounge
• Service pantry, available for catering and coffee service
• Copier, and wireless printing capabilities
• Reception desk available for host’s staff to receive visitors